Free Delivery with all subscription orders over $30 - enter code SUBSCRIBE at the checkout
Save Money - Receive 10% off every subscription order
Free Gift with your first subscription order
Cancel Anytime - Free of commitments
Free shipping on all Australian orders over $50
1 x Sandwich Eco Zipper Bags
1 x Large Eco Freezer Bags
1 x Large Eco Garbage Bags
1 x Eco Cling Wrap
SugarWrap bundle are your essentials for storing food in and out of the fridge, keeping food fresh and full of taste.
Included in the bundle: Sandwich Eco Zipper Bags, Large Eco Freezer Bags, Large Eco Garbage Bags, Eco Cling Wrap.
- Ideal for storing sandwiches, vegetables, fruit, baked goods, cooked food, and leftovers.
- Thick, durable sugarcane plastics that help protect food from freezer burn and keep your food fresh.
- Eco Rubbish Bags are perfect for household food and garden waste.
- Microwaveable and freezable (use as directed). When defrosting & reheating, keep slightly open to vent.
- SugarWrap products are made from natural sugarcane which is great for you and great for the environment.
- 40 Zip Lock Bags per box.
- 100 large Freezer Bags per box. Dimensions 30 x 40cm.
- 30 large Garbage Bags. Dimensions 58 x 71 cm, 35 Litre.
- Eco Cling Wrap Dimensions 60 Metres x 30cm.
Benefits and the environment – SugarWrap Bundle
SugarWrap is one of the world’s first environmentally beneficial alternatives to everyday household plastic products. Using SugarWrap over regular plastic products is both better for your families health and the environment. The SugarWrap range is a lightweight, high strength, durable and better quality result than conventional plastic products.
SugarWrap offers a complete range of kitchen plastics, made from sustainable sugarcane Bio-PE renewable material, that can replace petroleum-based plastics with the goal of establishing an environmentally conscious alternative to food-safe plastics. Unlike Corn-based bio-plastics, Bio-PE made from Brazilian sugarcane has no impact on global food production and also only occupies 1.5% of Brazilian arable land area, with no impact on vital Amazon Rain Forest areas. Brazilian sugarcane is cultivated in the Southeast of Brazil, some 2,000 km away from the Amazon Forest.
Highly functional, sustainable & affordable. We use these products so often! If only we had discover them earlier.
All the products has a great quality, they are very resistant. The Fresh paper produce is so far my favourite product.
I’ve found all of these products to be a quality plastic-free option for storage, lunchboxes and rubbish disposal. The zipper bags are perfect for storing cheese in the fridge. I’ve also been using them to freeze baked goods or pre-made lunches for school. Great for us and the environment.
I love helping the environment and these products help you to do that extra step with high quality! Love brands like this!
I've been using the garbage bags and zip lock bags for a while now and i won't use anything else. The zip lock bags are fantastic for school sandwiches or fruits and they are air tight. Absolutely love it